Interpreting, LLC, offers you exceptionally high-quality, competitively priced, professional foreign language interpreting
services for Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, Bosnian, Farsi, Mandarin, Polish, Russian, German, Cantonese, Arabic, American Sign
Language, and other languages. We have contracts with many of the courts in the greater Phoenix metro area, and we also
supply interpreters to attorneys, doctors, resort hotels, and manufacturing businesses. Our interpreters have been praised
for their outstanding work, and our agency is one of the most respected and trusted in the entire Phoenix area (please
• ADP Interpreting was one of the agencies featured
in an article about court interpreting in the October/November 2008 issue of Courts Today magazine, which is distributed
to ten thousand court personnel across America.
• We were chosen as a Premier
Company on www.TheCityofPhoenix.com for meeting "the highest standards of excellence and integrity" in our services.
In May 2009 the
Social Service Contractors Indemnity Pool gave us their Gold Award of Excellence "in recognition of outstanding achievement
and continued excellence in risk management and control of losses."
In addition to verbal interpreting, we
do certified written translations of Spanish, Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian documents with extremely high accuracy, formatting
that closely matches the original, and fast turnaround times. Our certifications are USCIS compliant. And, unlike
our competitors, we can usually deliver finished translations almost anywhere in the greater Phoenix metro area, at no
Call us today at 480-539-2821 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you with all your foreign language interpreting and document translation needs. We have hundreds of
satisfied clients, and we're sure you'll be pleased as well!
What some of our clients have
said about ADP Interpreting, LLC . . .
"Thank you so much. You guys are awesome." - head of a court interpreters'
wanted to let you know how pleasant it is working with you. In the past it was next to impossible to get a response
from the agencies we used. In addition, I have heard nothing but positive comments on the interpreters you have sent.
Thanks so much." - quality assurance director of a behavioral health organization
"Thanks once again for your business, it's been a pleasure working with your company.
. . . both translations [of two manuals into Spanish] were outstanding!!!!!!" - human resources assistant at a
window blinds manufacturer "You were a pleasure to work with . . ." - promotions and events specialist with an advertising agency "Thank you so much for sending us [one of ADP Interpreting's Greek interpreters],
what a nice person. . . . I appreciate all your help in this matter." - head of a court interpreters' office
- "Frankly I would not use any other agency for any interpreting needs, we are so pleased
with the quality service you provide." - quality assurance director of a behavioral health agency
- "It's been a pleasure working with your company and the services have been great.
. . . We appreciate the professional service and wonderful personalities of both [the Spanish interpreters that ADP
Interpreting sent]." - assistant at a medical office
- "The attorneys were very pleased to have you." [referring to one of ADP's Bosnian
interpreters] - head of a court interpreters' office
"Thank you for doing this [translation] so quickly - I appreciate it." - private
individual for whom ADP translated a document "Thank you for always being so flexible!" - director of human resources for
a resort hotel "I
received very positive feedback from the court regarding [one of ADP's Spanish interpreters]" - head of a court interpreters'
for your diligence . . . thanks for all your help . . . looking forward to working with you again." - project coordinator
for an out-of-state language service that contracted work with our agency
- "I will gladly recommend you to anyone I know, who needs any form of translation.
You were very professional and kind, and I appreciate that." - private individual for whom ADP translated a document
"Thank you for your quick response [in finding a Bengali interpreter]." - interpreter
coordinator for a municipal court "It was always a pleasure to see you [referring to one of ADP's Bosnian interpreters]. Thanks for
your assistance!" - assistant director of human resources for a resort hotel "You have been most helpful . . . in locating qualified Spanish interpreters."
- head of a court interpreters' office "Thank you for your quick reply on my request [to find a Swahili interpreter]." - court services coordinator
for a court "I
asked for feedback from . . . the court on the Mandarin interpreter [sent by ADP] and they told me that they were very pleased,
he got there early and was very helpful. . . . Please book the wonderful Mandarin interpreter again . . ." - head
of a court interpreters' office
- "[ADP's Vietnamese interpreter] was a life saver the other day! Glad to be using your services."
- clinical liaison for a behavioral health service
- "I am very satisfied with the translation." - private individual for whom ADP translated a document
- "Thanks a bunch, you guys are the best." - head of a court interpreters'
- "You're the
bomb!!!!! I really appreciate your timeliness!" - project coordinator for an electronics manufacturer
- "I loved your translation." - private individual for whom ADP translated
some poetry from Serbian into English
- "[ADP's Spanish interpreter] did a fantastic job. Next time I need someone I'll definitely give
you guys a call." - attorney for a criminal matter
- "Thank you for being so on top of everything!" - clinical liaison for a behavioral health service
- "[ADP's translation of an employee survey] looks great and thank you for getting
this back to me so soon. I certainly appreciate it!" - human resources coordinator for a manufacturing business
- "It was a pleasure working with your company . . . the [Spanish] translator that
you sent was wonderful." - assistant at a medical office
- "The case workers reported that [ADP's Somalian] interpreter was very professional
and helpful and that the services in general were excellent. We will certainly keep you in mind for future services.
Thank you so much for all your help." - office coordinator for a counseling service
- "I want to thank you for your services. It has been a pleasure to work
with you . . . and I know [the person receiving counseling] and her therapist have enjoyed working with your interpreters.
Even when there was an unforeseen event (i.e. traffic) that occurred to cause the interpreter to run a little late, you .
. . were easy to reach and you got in contact with the interpreter right away to find out what was going on and I appreciate
that. It made communication between the therapist and you a lot easier. Thank you!" - clinical liaison at
a behavioral health organization
a pleasure to work with a person such as yourself, who understands the meaning of efficiency and agrees that a quality product
is of great importance, especially in the health field" - policy analyst for a government agency, referring to a telephone
conversation with the operations manager of ADP Interpreting